(1) William Shepard's latest release, a diplomatic mystery, "Vintage Murder" is set in Washington, Bordeaux and Paris and I just had to interrogate...um, I mean, interview him about this exciting series over at the Muriel Reeves Mysteries.
(2) Nashville mystery writer, Chester Campbell, author of The Good, The Bad and The Murderous author, dropped by the Muriel Reeves Mysteries blog.
(3) It's always a pleasure to spend a few hours with fellow mystery author Marja McGraw, and talk about her latest release, Bogey's Ace in the Hole.
(4) I was a guest on Joanne Troppello's Mustard Seed blog this week. I shared a short story and update about Protecting Hope, book two of the Piedmont Island Trilogy series.
(5) Mark your calendars for the 2012 Mystery We Write Blog Tour, April 16-28.
(6) Like slideshows? Me too! This one includes the authors who will be taking part in the Mystery We Write blog tour, and shows the books they will be giving away. Happy reading!
(7) I was a guest over at Jean Henry Mead's Mysterious Writers.
(8) Check out this interview with thriller author, Dana Haynes. He talks about his latest release, Breaking Point, book two of the Crashers series.
(9) Check out The Literary Mama blog where I was featured this week on Fiction Friday. Great site!
(10) If you have an ereader, you'll enjoy this site. Click HERE, subscribe and you'll receive a daily email for FREE books. Yes, free!
As always your comments are welcome and appreciated. To ensure you receive every Anne K. Albert post, interview, giveaway or top ten list, please become a follow of this blog. You can use either GFC (Google Friend Connection) or NetworkedBlogs, or sign up via email. Thank you, and as always, happy reading.
* * *