1. When is One Promise Too Many? When it's book one of the Detective Stark Mysteries by Rick Bylina. I had the pleasure of interrogating, um, I mean interviewing him on my Muriel Reeves Mysteries blog.
2. Many, many years ago, well, more like when the planet was a bubbling and boiling, seething mess, I was an art student. Now, don't get all excited. I can't draw a straight line to save my soul, but I DO have a healthy appreciation for art and artists. This interactive link to the Sistine Chapel is awesome. Just click to get a 360 degree view.
3. I'm a huge fan of mysteries and mystery authors. Jayne E. Self's Harbourlight's and Seaglass Mysteries are set in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. (Hence the U in harboUr!) She stopped by my Piedmont Island Trilogy blog this week and we discussed her latest release, Murder in Hum Harbour.
4. If you haven't watched this YouTube video of 5 people playing 1 guitar (Somebody That I Used to Know do it NOW! Enjoy!
5. It's early January and new year's resolutions are still fresh in our minds. Do you have the courage to live your life YOUR way? Or will it be one of your Regrets of the Dying?
6. Do you know how to write a query letter that gets results? Roland Yeomans explains how.
7. A funny thing happened on the way to this post. I received an award. TWICE! Thank you Fiona J. Phillips and Ivana Milakovic for considering me a Versatile Blogger. It's very much appreciated!
8. Okay, you've written your book, and you're ready to self publish. But is that e-book ever completely written? Nicholas Carr believes it's never ending.
9. When I think of ghost towns, an image of a 19th western town pops to mind. That's not always the case as this article shows. Enjoy 6 Most Mind-blowing Modern Ghost Towns.
10. Last, but not least, you could win an e-copy of author Wendy Soliman's A Class Apart. For details, and her interview click HERE.
That's it for this week. Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. Just a reminder, to ensure you don't miss a single post, interview or giveaway, why not become a follower? It's easy with either GFC (Google Friend Connect) or NetworkedBlogs. Both are to your right. Thank you, and as always, happy reading!
* * *